TERMS & POLICIES
We have male and female counsellors both of different ages. We make every effort to counsel you according to your needs. If you are unsatisfied with your counsellor, we will do our best to change your counsellor, subject to availability.
COUNSELLING SESSIONS CANCELLATION POLICY:
If you are unable to attend a counselling session, we ask you to provide seven days’ notice. Cancellations made within less than seven days will be charged at full cost.
If you are unable to attend two sessions in a row, without letting us know, we may not be able to keep your time slot open, depending on the waiting list. If you choose to return to counselling at a later date, we will do our best to get you booked in with one of our counsellors.
Upon arrival for an assessment or counselling session in person. We will ask you to wait in the waiting area, where your counsellor will collect you. Please ensure you arrive at the time of your session.
We accept debit card payments. CashApp, Western Union, Paypal and bank transfer.
Assessments and counselling sessions are confidential. The only people who have access to your information are your counsellor, who is bound by the same rules of confidentiality. The only time we would break confidentiality is if you tell us you will seriously harm yourself or someone else. In this case, we may contact your GP or emergency services to keep you safe. We will discuss this with you before we do so. Your counsellor will enter brief and concise session notes into our secure system, respecting your privacy at all time.
As IAIW I am over who I was we do not and shall not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
If you have a disability, visible or invisible, please let us know at the time of booking your assessment, and we will make the necessary adjustments to accommodate your needs.
1. We receive more requests for help than we can meet. Therefore, we do ask that appointments are kept as scheduled, unless real emergencies occur. In which case, you should inform your counsellor as soon as possible, preferentially with more than 24-hour’s notice.
2. If you miss your appointment without notice or unable to cancel within 24 hours, a cancellation fee equivalent to your therapy sessions, will be incurred. Therefore, your missed appointment will be deducted from your pre-paid session and you would be expected to pay for your missed appointment before therapy can be resumed.
3. Subsequently, if you miss 2 appointments in a row, without previously negotiating with your counsellor, then your counselling contract will be reviewed and where your therapy may have to be discontinued. If you wish to continue therapy, then you will have to renegotiate a new contract and make every effort to attend therapy, thereafter. Payment agreement will also have to be reinstated.
4. If you are unable to contact your counsellor to advise of your inability to keep an appointment, we would appreciate that you kindly leave email: email@example.com.
5. IAIW I am over who I was cannot accept responsibility for the client’s response to counselling and that the client acknowledges any advice or assistance given during counselling does not create any legal liability, on the part of the individual counsellor or of the IAIW I am over who I was Service.